We accept work via mail and in person:
Visit us: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please email us to schedule your appointment.
If you are able to email a scanned copy of the image, it will help us with your quote. If not, please be as descriptive as possible.Tell us the original size and desired size(s), condition (old, faded, scratched, torn, stained - color or black and white, intricate or simple, etc), and what you want the result to be (framing, book, website images, etc.)
PhotoMD always will respond within 1 business day. If you do not receive a prompt reply, please try again. We want to hear from you!
PhotoMD will never give your contact information to anyone.
Our Mailing Address:
334 Dean Street, Box 1
West Chester, PA 19382-3321
How to safely protect and pack your photos or documents to mail to PhotoMD.
Your original photos and documents are precious to you, and to us! It's important to take some special care when packing them to send in the mail. These steps will only take a few minutes, and will protect your items from sloppy transportation.
We accept credit cards & e-checks through PayPal online.
How to pack your photos or documents to mail to PhotoMD.
Read more Frequently asked Questions
- First, put a piece of clean, blank paper between each photo or document (not required if they are in good condition, but still recommended). Enclose in a plastic bag or sleeve, if possible.
- Second, include your contact information and a description of what you want us to do!
- Third, find two pieces of cardboard slightly larger than your package, and put one on each outside, with your items in the middle. Tape the edges.
- Fourth, put into a mailing envelope or box. If you use a box, fill extra space with peanuts, airbags or even crumpled newspaper.
- Now, mail your package! We recommend that you INSURE YOUR shipment. It's been our experience that insured packages never get lost in the mail.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your mailing receipt and tracking number, if you have one.
- Now sit back and relax. Your photos or documents are safely on their way to PhotoMD!
LIMIT OF LIABILITY. Please understand that we exercise EXTREME CARE in handling your originals, and have NEVER had any problems/complaints to date. While we take every precaution possible, submitting any print, document, artwork, or digital file to us for copy, restoration, or other handling, constitutes an agreement by you that we are not responsible for any damages or loss by our company, even if due to negligence or other fault of our company.
PhotoMD is not responsible for loss, damage, or delay of shipment caused by UPS or any other carrier used.
Prices, specifications, and/or time schedule subject to change. Not responsible for errors and/or misprints.
FIRM PRICE QUOTES for a specific, defined job will be honored for 30 days, so long as the project specifications remain the same.